Wednesday 25 April 2012

Who I am, why I'm here and what I want to do.

Hi. I'm Dave, and my producer-y name is Davalar. I'm 13 years old and I write music. I love all types of music, but at the moment I'm into house, dubstep and metal. My favourite bands are you and what army and blood stain child and my favourite producers are Skrillex and Steve Aoki. I love music and want to do it as a future job, so please help me achieve my dream by reading my blogs and listening to my songs. You're my path to fame. You're the ground I walk on. The pavement I spit on. Wait is that a bit arrogant? I think it might be... Anyway onto why I'm here.
Every Sunday night at nine o'clock I look over what I've achieved over the week. And sometimes it's been a week barren of inspiration, and full of evils like stick rpg 2. So I need something where I can say "Wait, I haven't written any songs, but I have kept up with my blogging quota. Maybe tonight I shouldn't grouchy and difficult like I usually am. That'll give my poor mother a break from my angst." And so I'm basically here to have a continual sense of achievment that motivates me to write more crap music. So what do I want to do?
I want to write 3 blogs a week. Ambitious, but do-able. Tuesday - Talk about production related interesting-ness! (Like a tutorial or a new technique) Thursday - Album review! I'll download a new album every week, listen through it a few times and say why I like/hate it. Sunday - My week, sumurised into a blog post. Everything I've achieved, in one place. (I fear this blog my lack subject matter)! So yeah. Should be fun. Let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment